Recumbent Bikes, Upper & Lower Body Trainers, Upper Body Trainers
PhysioTrainer UBE Cycle Upper or Lower Body TrainerQuick View
The PhysioTrainer UBE is designed to be used on either a table top or on the floor as a leg exerciser.
The manufacturing process includes a fully welded steel frame, industrial rust-resistant paint and a crack resistant commercial grade shroud.
The PhysioTrainer UBE is the first high-quality UBE available at this price, an all around best value for quality!
The PhysioTrainer UBE has an easy to read display with Oversized LCD Display making it easy to view from the ground or from a table tip. It also has oversized buttons to make it easy to adjust or reset the display if necessary. The display panel also has a tilt feature that allows the user to clearly see the readouts whether the unit is being used on a tabletop or on the floor as a leg exerciser.
The PhysioTrainer UBE has Bi-Directional Resistance for rehabilitation and fitness applications. Bi-Directional Resistance means that in either forward or or reverse direction the resistance can be applied. This allows the user once tired whilst using in forward direction can alternate to reverse direction for an alternate workout using different muscles.
- DISPLAY OVERVIEW
- Tilting Large Oversized LCD display
- Elapsed Time
- Current speed in kph
- Scan Mode
- Calories Burned
- Pulse (When used with an Optional Chest Transmitter Belt)
- Large Easy to Adjust Resistance Knob with 8 Loading Levels
- Whisper Quiet Electromagnetic Resistance – No Maintenance Required
- Commercial Grade High Impact Shroud Cover
- Industrial Poly V Belt Drive for Smooth and Dependable Pedaling
- Comfortable Multi-Purpose Handles with Adjustable Straps for use with either hands or feet
- Compact Design, Easy to Handle and Store When Not Being Used
The PhysioStep & PhysioTrainer products are the latest innovations in exercise technology. They were developed after years of extensive research to find cost effective quality trainers whilst providing stress-free, effective and low-impact workouts.
Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse (When used with an Optional Chest Transmitter Belt)
|Assembled Dimensions LxWxH||
530 x 440 x 630mm