A standing frame (also known as a stander, standing aid, standing device or standing box) is assistive technology that can be used by a person who relies on a wheelchair for mobility.
A standing frame provides alternative positioning to sitting in a wheelchair by supporting the person in the standing position.
Our range of Standing Frames includes the Struzzo Independent Standing Frame that has an electronic sit to stand feature and has powered wheels allowing the user to move independently over ground.
- Standing Frames
STRUZZO 500 Up&Go Independent Mobility Device & Standing Frame
- Independent Mobility Powered Base
- Powered Fully Assisted Lift
- Dynamic Truck Support Structure
- Working Tray
- BASE: Independent Mobility Powered Base, Compact Narrow Base
- FOOTPLATES: Metal Footplates, Adjustable in Depth
- KNEE SUPPORT: Anatomical Adjustable Knee Supports
- HEIGHT: Adjustment by electric motor
- LIFT: Fully assisted by electric motor
- LIFT SUPPORT: Removable Long Seat
- SIDE HANDLES: Short Handles, Adjustable by Sliding
- UPPER STRUCTURE: Dynamic Structure, Adjustable Handles
- SERVICE TRAY TABLE: Plexiglass Service Tray – Small Size