The Orbit SteadyStrider Treadmill is Designed for Rehab and Older Users to Ensure an Effective, Safe and Secure Exercise Experience
The Orbit SteadyStrider is engineered with supportive safety rails and an adjustable safety belt. The Orbit SteadyStrider Treadmill enables rehab and older users to train confidently and at their own pace, safely and securely. Build confidence, step by step, with the completely removable support strap and hand rails, supplying extra padded hand support when needed, building gradually to unsupported walking.
Easy to Read Backlit Display
The easily accessible and easy to read console features Speed Time Distance Calories and Pulse. There are 12 preset speed programs and quick speed hot buttons from 0.4kmh to 8kmh. Two water bottle holders, tablet holder and tethered emergency stop switch provide convenience, safety and entertainment capability.
Padded Hand Rails
Easy and quick access Start/Stop buttons and Speed toggle keys are conveniently located on the padded side rails as well as contact heart rate hand sensors to monitor pulse while training.
Compact and Lightweight
The Orbit SteadyStrider Treadmill is compact and light weight making it suitable for transporting and storing. Two transport wheels and soft drop lowering enable fold-up (only when side rails are removed), to help with easy storage
- Speed 0.4 – 8.0 kmh with 0.1 kmh increasing
- Incline Handrails can be removed to use the treadmill with 3-level manual incline
- Max user weight 110 Kg
- Shock absorption system running board with 6 cushions
- Running board 410 x 1270 mm – belt thickness 1.6 mm
- Rollers size; front 46 mm – rear 42 mm
- Assembled Dimensions 1635 x 700 x 1315 mm
- LCD display 113×63 mm blue backlight
- Quick touch speed: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 Km/h
- Smartphone/tablet holder included