PhysioGait is a training device for simultaneous control of unloading, posture and balance on a treadmill or firm surfaces. Systems providing unloading are a perfect solution for training patients in a wide range of gait disorders. PhysioGait helps to maintain an upright position, reduces load, eliminates balance problems and improves motor coordination training. Unique harnesses are designed for uni- or bilateral support of the body as well as for a gradual level change from fully loaded to fully unloaded.
The device allows for a manual controlled treatment of lower limbs and pelvis to ensure proper movement. Configurability of the device allows the clinics to treat various patients with a single PhysioGait system. Extra options help to adjust the system to specific needs of each patient.
- Battery-powered electric height adjustment (charged from a 230V wall outlet)
- 2-Point Suspension Support
- Electronic measurement unit for monitoring lateral and overall unloading level and visual feedback for the patient
- 4 wheel system with two wheels with full and two with directional brake (the wheels with directional brake allow for pre-setting the direction of movement prior to the treatment)
- The system can lower to 170 cm for an easy access to rooms with low doors (180 cm) or treatment of shorter patients
- Maximum height of 240 cm
- Patient height of up to 220 cm
- Patient weight of up to 160 kg
- Front, back and sideways gait training
- Variable angle adjustable handlebars
- Dynamic unloading system
- Including one universal suspension harness