LiteGait HugN-Go 350 Mobility Device
- 159kg Patient Capacity
- 61cm Powered Lift
The HugN-Go Mobility Device products are the first Supported Ambulation devices of their kind.
A walker that lifts and supports, the HugN-Go products allow for patients with a wide range of impairments to get up and walk over ground safely.
The HugN-Go can lift patients weighing up to 350lbs (for the 350 models) from sit to stand, in and out of a chair or wheelchair, on and off the toilet or from a bed all with the push of a button.
The easy to use harness simplifies the process of getting patients upright, and assists balance during ambulation for a confidence building experience.
- Battery operated power lift
- Easy to use remote control switch
- Easy to unweigh patients
- Safety harness can be applied to prevent slippage and falling
- Rolls easily in both home and therapy settings
- Small turn radius
- Legs swing open for wide chairs and close for narrow doorways (HugN-Go 350AJ7 Model)
- Low base design available to fit under Beds with 7” clearances (HugN-Go 350AJ7 Model)
- Small footprint for storage
LiteGait’s goal has always been to design products that will allow both the clinician and the patient to accomplish more – more facilitation by therapists, and more practice by patients. To make this effort easier, the HugN-Go is a tool designed to assist both patient and therapist.
Maximum Patient Lift Capacity 350lbs (159kg), Maximum Patient Height on ground 6’4″, Vertical Power Lift 24″ (61cm), Inside Base Width 30” (76.2cm)