LiteGait GKS22 GaitKeeper Rehabilitation Treadmill
- 0.2 – 5kph Reverse
- 0.2 – 16kph Forward
- 0 – 15% incline
- 180kg Weight Capacity
- Removable Console
- Adjustable & Removable Handle Bars
- Rehab Features
- 7″ Step-Up Height
- 22 x 56″ Walking Deck
- Speed increases / decreases in 0.1kph increments
- Distance display in metres
The GaitKeeper GKS22 Treadmill has unique features not found on any other treadmill.
Designed with the Clinician in mind. Designed for Rehab.
With controls that are easily accessible by a clinician while assisting a client, a true zero starting speed for safety with clients of all functional levels, and distances displayed in feet or metres, GaitKeeper Treadmills include features designed with the clinician in mind. The powerful motors in the GaitKeeper maintains a smooth, steady rate, even at very slow speeds. Our GaitKeeper Treadmills can be built to include our GaitSens Gait Analysis Software.
HIGH QUALITY MOTOR, SIMPLE YET STURDY DESIGN
The efficient AC motor produces high torque with cool and quiet operation, allowing smooth belt movement, even at very low speeds, and when transitioning from forward to reverse.
- Incline Motor with 1000 lbs of Thrust
- Laminated 2.5cm Medium Density Fibreboard Deck
- Belt Multi-Ply Polyester Belt
- Rollers 7.5cm Diameter Crowned Rollers
- Impact System Soft System
- Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel Frame
FROM FITNESS TO REHAB
- The GaitKeeper’s substantial 22″ x 56″ walking surface has a REVERSE function for more functional gait activities.
- A true zero start and 0.1 kph increments allow for safe use for patients of all levels.
- The GaitKeeper S22 speeds up to 16 kph forward and 5 kph in reverse, inclines up to 15% and can support up to 180kg of Patient Weight.
PROGRAMMING FOR ENDLESS PROGRESS
The easy-to-read display shows distance in feet/meters and miles/kilometres and allows for programming of goals for sessions. The display console is removable to allow the clinician to monitor progress and adjust parameters from various positions while assisting or monitoring the patient.
- Adjustable Height
- Adjustable Width
The unique, patent-pending Adjustabars® have more range of adjustability than any handlebars currently available, allowing for easy height and width adjustment, with multiple secure, incremental positions to match patients of all sizes.
INTEGRATE with LiteGait for a Complete Body Weight Supported Treadmill Training Solution
- Designed to Integrate with LiteGait
- Maximises treadmill deck area with LiteGait
- Removable AdjustaBars® allow better access to Patient
GaitSens Gait Analysis & Balance System
GaitSens 2.0 provides real-time measurement, reporting, and feedback of temporal and spatial parameters of gait and balance. Sensors installed in a GaitKeeper treadmill send data to a supplied tablet for clinician and user application.
Measure, assess and treat user gait in real-time with data on speed, cadence, swing time, step length, base of support and weight-bearing dynamics. Graphical representation of data presented in Therapist View allows for quick and easy identification of asymmetries in gait.
|226 × 101 × 56 cm
The LiteGait family of products has provided a safe and effective environment for walking therapy for over a decade. As the original partial weight bearing therapy device, LiteGait has forever altered gait therapy techniques, as well as expectations of outcome.
|Step Up Height
0 – 15%
0.2 – 5kph Reverse, 0.2 – 16kph Forward
|Treadmill Start Speed
56 x 142cm
|User Weight Capacity
LiteGait GaitKeeper ARTG Registration #285485
|Assembled Dimensions LxWxH
1850 x 750 x 1020mm
You may also like…
- Rehab Treadmills, Treadmills
SportsArt T655MS Medical Series Treadmill
- 0.2 – 5kph Reverse
- 0.2 – 20kph Forward
- -3 Decline – +15% Incline
- 227kg Weight Capacity
- 56 x 158cm Deck
- Medical Handrails
SportsArt rehab treadmills are designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy markets and come loaded with unique features, programs, and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively.SKU: SA-T655MS