LiteGait 200MX Gait and Balance Training System
- 90kg Patient Capacity
- 185cm Maximum Patient Height
- 46cm Powered Lift Adjustment
- 81cm Manual Lift Adjustment
- 1 Small Adult Harness Included
- Optional Tablet BiSym Available
- Optional FreeDome Yoke Available
- For Home or Paediatric Centre Use
A unique design allows the power lift mechanism to be built directly into the supportive arms of MX models. This preserves all of the manual adjustment available in our popular WalkAble™ paediatric units while providing 18 inches of power lift in LG-100MX & 200MX.
You can change the amount of support with the push of a button powered by a rechargeable battery-operated system.
Each system comes with everything you need including one harness that fits a large range of patients.
The adjustability built into these systems allows for growth potential in a single user case, and it allows facilities to easily treat all their patients with the same unit.
Consult the specification table to find the right unit for you.
- Maximum Patient Lift Capacity 200lbs (90kg)
- Maximum Patient Height on ground 6″1″ (185cm)
- Electric Lift Stroke Adjustment 18” (46cm)
- Manual Lift Stroke Adjustment 32″ (81cm)
- Standard Inside Base Width 30″ – Customisations Available with 27″ and 34″ Inside Base Widths for larger size treadmills