Healthtec Neurological Bobath 2 Section Table
- 101cm Wide x 201cm Long
- 400kg Stationary Capacity
- 200kg Lift Capacity
- 47-95cm Electric Height
- Gas Strut Back Rest
- Hand Switch Controller
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch & crush points
Our range of Neurological Bobath Tables are especially designed for treating patients with neurological conditions and are ideal for rehabilitation wards, and diagnostic clinics.
With a treatment area of 1010 (or Optional 1210 Wide) x 2010mm and low 470mm minimum height our neurological bobath provides excellent access for patients with limited mobility or for wheelchair transfers.
The backrest can be manually adjusted from flat to +70º degrees while the electric height adjustment can be quickly set at the touch of a button reducing fatigue or back strain on the practitioner.
- Electric height adjustment with hand-switch X-frame lift action minimises pinch and crush points
- 150mm Hoist access
- Heavy duty individually lockable 100mm hospital grade castors
- TiMotion 10kN/m motor (single or dual)
- Option to upgrade foot control on the 200kg and 350kg models
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- Upholstery Colour Choice Options Available