Healthtec High Capacity Bariatric Tilt Table 1 Section
- 101cm Wide x 195cm Long
- 400kg Stationary Capacity
- 350kg Lifting Capacity
- 65-95cm Electric Height
- Tilt 0° to +85° Electric Angle
- Single Footplate (High Capacity Electrically operated plantar/dorsi flexsion footplate available)
Designed specifically for bariatric use, unique in its desgign it is the only tilt table available on the market that can safely lift & tilt up to 350kg.
The footplate meets flush with the floor when at full vertical tilt to minimise tripping hazards for patients walking on or off.
The footplate can foldaway converting the tilt table into an examination table when required.
Supplied complete with three adjustable patient safety straps, multi-function handswitch and side locking castors which are wide enough at the tilt end of the bed to fit a walking frame.
Also available with an optional digital weighing system accurate to 0.1kg.
- 350kg lifting and tilt capacity
- Optional weighing device & display built into frame
- Footplate goes to ground level for ease of patient access.
- Castor legs at tilt end of bed to be wide enough to fit walking frame.
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Upholstery Colour Choice Options Available