Baseline Goniometer 20cm Plastic ISOM 360 Degree
- The Goniometer is designed to accurately measure the axis and range of motion in a particular joint
- Manufactured from clear toughened plastic for unrivalled durability
- 8 Inch Goniometer featuring three different scales of 360 degrees, Metric and Imperial
- Widely used by Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Calibrated with the ISOM System
This Goniometer is specifically designed to measure the range of movement at various joints throughout the human body. Our 360 degree Goniometer is widely throughout the medical profession to assess a patient’s range of motion prior to and during any intervention. If a patient is experiencing a decrease in movement in a particular joint the therapist will use the goniometer to measure their range of motion in the affected area before deciding upon any treatment necessary.